Stevelilart statement in line with the new GDPG regulations, regarding all business dealings both via Stevelilart Business Facebook page and Stevelilart website.
Stevelilart takes the collection and storage of your personal data seriously and complies with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which come into place on May 25, 2018. The website is owned and operated by Stevelilart. (www.stevelilart.co.uk).
In order to action any orders you make from Stevelilart it is necessary to take your personal data such as; your name, your address, phone number and/or your email address. I use this information solely for the purpose of managing your business dealings with me. If you would like to be removed from my database please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your details will be removed from my system. Similarly if you would like a copy of the data I hold please email email@example.com and I will send you a copy.
Stevelilart's online shop is operated by Paypal. Paypal has followed GDPR guidelines on data collection, storage, processing and sharing personal data.
Effective Date: 25 May 2018
The Braintree Sites are where you can learn more about Braintree Services and how to become a User, sign up for more information about our Braintree Services, or access your Account if you are a User. We may collect Personal Data about you when you visit or access the Braintree Sites, including the following:
Personal Data You Provide to Us Voluntarily – We collect information about you that you voluntarily provide to us when you: (i) contact us to learn more about Braintree, the Braintree Services, or other opportunities you indicate are of interest at the time; (ii) access or use the Braintree Service; or (iii) contact customer service. This information may include, for example, your name, mailing address, business name, and any other information that you choose to provide to us when you comment on materials on our Braintree Services, in order to contact you as a potential customer, or respond to a support request. This also includes technical data, such as IP addresses and device identifiers that are commonly generated in establishing a connection with the Braintree Services.
Retention – We collect and retain Personal Data submitted to the Braintree Services in an identifiable format for the amount of time necessary to meet your request or fulfill our legal or regulatory obligations, unless it is in our legitimate business interests and not prohibited by law to maintain the Personal Data for longer periods.How Do We Process Personal Data?
We may use information:
- For our legitimate interests, namely:
- To operate the Braintree Services;
- To contact and communicate with you when you reach out to us to ask us about our Braintree Services;
- To manage everyday business needs;
- To analyze or improve the Braintree Services or additional products or services; and
- To protect the Braintree Services and the rights of Users and others to enforce the terms of the Braintree Services;
- To comply with our obligations, including to comply with all applicable laws and regulations; and
- To send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and business partners.
We share information with:
- Other members of the PayPal corporate family such as our affiliated entities;
- Other companies that we have hired to provide services on our behalf;
- Other third parties where necessary for our business purposes or as required by law;
- Businesses and members of the public, when data is aggregated and does not personally identify you; and
- Otherwise with your consent.
You may review limited Personal Data after logging in to your Account. If you need to edit or update your information, please contact us. If you do not have an Account or if you have questions about your Account information or other Personal Data, please contact us.
If you are a Braintree Services User in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland also benefit from certain rights granted by applicable law but subject to limitations therein. These rights include the right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and portability, and the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making. If you want to exercise those rights or find out more, please contact us.Cookies
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.Children’s Privacy
The Braintree Services are intended for a general audience and are not directed at individuals under the age of majority. We do not knowingly collect information from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use the Braintree Services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from a child, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child, please contact us.Changes
Users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for data protection in their country, should they find that we did not appropriately address their question or concern.
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached at PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
1. This website is owned and operated by Stevelilart. This document governs your relationship with www.stevelilart.co.uk
2. Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using " www.stevelilart.co.uk " you agree to these terms and conditions.
3. Stevelilart reserves the right to make modifications and changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Up to date terms and conditions will continue to be available at www.stevelilart.co.uk .
4. Placing an order with Stevelilart creates a contract on the basis of the terms and conditions.
Cookies & Monitoring
2. We may monitor traffic to our site to make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data and see our most popular sources of business.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Stevelilart and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Stevelilart. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to enter into contract with www.stevelilart.co.uk you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. www.stevelilart.co.uk retains the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs may be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
1. Payment is accepted using PayPal (whose own terms and conditions are available at the following link: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
2. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase.
Descriptions of goods and services included in the www.stevelilart.co.uk website are accurate to the best of our knowledge, however the colours and appearances of images, frames and other products may very slightly from how they appear on the screen.